Recent Posts From All Categories
Nespresso Pixie D60-US-BL-NE, Aluminum -the pixie heats up in only 25-30-second.
A pack of 10 Nespresso Coffee Machine Capsules.
A blend of East African, Central and South American Arabicas, lightly roasted to preserve the fragile citrus note, creates the personality of Cosi. Its light body helps reveal a refreshing lemony note.
Combining dramatic aesthetics with advanced technology, this fully automatic coffee center brews superb espressos, cappuccinos, lattes, and long crema coffees. The machine features an 18-bar power pump with a 1450-watt stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock heating system. The unit’s integrated, professional, solid-steel conical burr grinder offers consistent and aroma-saving grinding with six fineness settings for any type of bean–from light to dark roasts.
|In addition, its separate funnel for pre-ground coffee allows for making decaf or flavored coffee drinks–great for entertaining. A two-step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions ground coffee for maximum flavor extraction with perfect crema topping. The unit’s fast, easy-to-use Dual Frother Plus provides continuous steam output and offers two settings, one for latte (steaming milk) and one for cappuccino (steaming and frothing milk).|
|For added convenience, the espresso machine’s programming functions are easy to use. Simply touch the 1-cup button once, twice, or three times for mild, regular, or strong coffee, and turn the rotary dial to select the cup size from 1 to 8 ounces. The 2-cup button always produces twice as much coffee. So, if the cup size is set to 7 ounces it will brew a total of 14 ounces. The unit’s frother can be used to release hot water for Cafe Americano or a cup of tea, and its hot water function is programmable from 1 to 16 ounces. An eight-digit LED display dialog system gives short, simple instructions like “ready”, “heating”, “steam ready”, “fill water”, and “clean unit”. Selecting from “continuous-on” or “auto-off” from one half-hour to nine hours in one-hour increments ensures the machine stays on as long as needed.|
|Other useful features include a 64-ounce removable water tank, an 8-ounce bean container, a height-adjustable coffee spout, a five-level water hardness selector, and an automatic hot-water rinse cycle that cleans and pre-heats all vital brewing parts. Moreover, its Clearyl water-care system removes chlorine, lead, aluminum, and copper for better tasting coffee, and an electronic water-level sensor makes sure the machine never operates without water. Accessories include a measuring scoop, Clearyl filter, water hardness indicator strip, cleaning tablets, and a video with detailed tips on brewing, frothing methods, and cleaning. Designed in classic black matte with a silver metallic middle section, the espresso machine makes for a beautiful addition to any home or small office. The unit measures 11 by 13-3/5 by 17 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.|
- 64 ounce removable water container with water filtration system
- 8 ounce bean container
- 8-step programming dial (Filter, Hardness, Aroma, Auto-Off, ML./OZ., Rinse, Stats, Language)
- 8-digit LED display
- Stainless steel ThermoBlock system (no purging): water and coffee never come in contact with aluminum
- Power: 1450 watts and 18-bar pump delivers hot crema-rich coffees
- LED display visible from all angles
- Seven languages available
- Illuminated chrome plated control dial
- Two step pre-infusion for maximum aroma
- Cup size selector from 1 ounce to 8 ounce (16 ounce for 2-cup button)
- Height adjustable dual coffee spouts
- Commercial grade, solid-steel conical burr grinder with 6 fineness settings
- Grinds from 5 to 15 grams of coffee for any coffee strength
- Three coffee strength settings (Mild, Normal, Strong) and two aroma settings (Standard, Robust)
- Separate ground coffee funnel
- Unlimited hot water and steam output, programmable
- Automatic cleaning cycles for all functions
- Patented water filtration system
- Made in Switzerland
- Measures 11 by 13-3/5 by 17 inches
- One-year limited warranty